As summer approaches, many people start shedding layers of clothing when the weather gets warmer and the sun shines longer. This change in season often encourages people to focus on shedding some extra pounds as well, since they want to lose excess body fat and get swimsuit-ready. Ideal Protein might be just what you need to achieve sustainable weight loss this summer if you are one of these people.
What is the Ideal Protein?
Ideal Protein is a weight loss program that can help you shed pounds quickly and safely. It’s based on a simple principle: when you reduce your overall calorie intake and lose weight, your body starts burning stored fat for energy. The practical program provides you with a personalized meal plan, supplements, and educational materials.
Ideal Protein can help with weight loss so that you feel confident in your skin this summer. The program is medically supervised and provides the tools you need to achieve your goals. With Ideal Protein, you’ll see a change not only in your weight but also in your energy levels and overall health.
How Does Ideal Protein Work?
The medically developed, four-stage weight loss and weight management protocol contains two key components:
- Weight loss – The initial weight loss results in you achieve through the program.
- Education – Educational materials on living a healthier lifestyle to help you sustain your weight loss results over the course of your life.
The four stages of the Ideal Protein protocol can be broken down as follows:
- Stage One – The first stage is the initial weight loss phase, in which you will reset your body to burn fat and lose weight. By replacing your carbohydrate intake with protein and fat, you will optimize fat loss through ketosis – a natural state in which the body mobilizes stored fat as energy. This helps to reset your body’s metabolism and teach it to burn fat for energy instead of carbs. You will remain in stage one of the program until you have reached your goal weight.
- Stage Two – The second stage is all about stabilization. Following your weight loss, you will be coached to reintroduce carbs and healthy fats into your diet. You’ll add in some low-carb fruits and continue eating proteins and veggies, allowing your body to start burning off the excess fat it has been storing. You will also receive a unique-to-you macronutrient (protein, carbs, and fats) number to follow in order to maintain your new healthy weight and effectively manage hunger.
- Stage Three – In the third stage, you will add some healthy carbs like whole grains, legumes, and low-fat dairy into your diet. You will also begin incorporating Ideal Protein foods that help support weight loss such as shakes, bars, soups, and more. Alongside your physician, you will monitor your intake of proteins, carbs, and fats to ensure healthy progress.
- Stage Four – The fourth and final stage is where you maintain your new weight while still following the Ideal Protein protocol. You will continue to receive education and support from your coach or physician as a part of your maintenance phase. You will be introduced to new strategies on nutrition, healthy eating patterns, behavior change, and the environment. This stage helps you to keep the weight off for good and maintain long-term health.
One of the best things about Ideal Protein is that it’s medically supervised. This means that you have access to experts who can help you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, your CMA healthcare team is there to help. They will also monitor your progress and make sure that you are on track to reach your goals.
If you are looking for a summer weight loss solution that is medically supervised and easy to follow, Ideal Protein might be right for you. Contact us at CMA Primary Care & Medispa today to learn more about our weight loss programs and how we can help you achieve your goals.
CMA Primary Care & Medispa is dedicated to offering high-quality, compassionate medical and aesthetic care to patients of all ages. We use cutting-edge science and flawless service to specialize in primary care, cosmetic treatments, mental health, weight loss, and more. Visit our West Hartford, CT, and South Windsor, CT locations, or schedule an appointment online today.